ITFT resource center acts as a reservoir for further educating and disseminating awareness in students both academically and intellectually. The resource centers include college catalogs, videos, DVDs, college brochures, books, CDs and many more. It’s a fountain of knowledge, come take your plunge!
ITFT Library is a state of the art well equipped library. The library houses a collection of text and reference books, journals, magazines, audio/videos, CD-ROMs, research reports, online databases and data analysis softwares. It has a collection of books & Journals in all areas and branches required for all departments.
- Library remains open on all working days from 9:00 am to 4.30 pm.
- Reference books, rare books and current periodicals are not issued to the students. However, they are allowed to draw and read them in the library.
- Each book is issued for 7 days at a time. The date slip on the last page of the book bears a clear cut mention to this effect so that borrower knows the number of days for which the book is being issued to him/her.
- Before entering the library students should make sure that they are in possession of the library-cum-identity card. Students should switch off their mobile phones while entering the library. Any student found using phone in the library will be fined Rs.500/-.
- The librarian can recall any book at any time, if necessary.
- Books must be returned on or before the due date failing which fine will be charged.
- Borrowers shall be responsible for safe custody of the books they borrow from the library. In case of any damage, the last borrower shall be held responsible for the damage done to the book and he/she will be fined and may be asked to replace the book.
- Loss of the library-cum-identity card should be intimated to the librarian without any delay otherwise the student concerned shall be held responsible if any other person gets a book issued on it.
- Before a student leaves, he/she will have to return all the library books with him/her and get the library passbook cancelled in order to obtain the No Dues certificate from the library.