Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in various courses for the Session 2017-18.
The Candidates are required to fill the prescribed Enrolment Form and also submit along with it, all original and self-attested copies of the testimonials before 15th August 2017.
Documents required for Undergraduate / Post Graduate Courses:-
- Matriculation Certificate
- Senior Secondary Certificate
- Graduation Degree and DMCs (For Post Graduates only)
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
All application forms must be submitted w.e.f. 10th June, 2017. The counseling Schedule will be as follow:
- 1st Counselling: 24th June, 2017
- 2nd Counselling: 15th July, 2017
- 3rd Counselling: 29th July, 2017
- 4th Counselling: 9th August, 2017
Venue(s) and Timings
- ITFT College — Campus
Chandigarh Kurali Road
From 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- ITFT College — Corporate Office
SCO 1, Level III, Sector 17 D
Opposite RBI Building, Chandigarh
Tel: +91-172-2727271 / +91-172-2727272 / +91-172-2727273
M:- +91-73411-73448 / +91-73411-73450
From 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Admission shall be finalized only after submitting fee.
- The conformation of the admission of candidates shall be done after checking the eligibility by IKG Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar.
- Reservation for admission shall be as per the IKG Punjab Technical University Policy.
- Certificate for Candidates living in Rural areas of Punjab, click here to download
Seats Status for Admission 2017-18 Session
Check the status